- We are a colourful bunch of extremely competent engineers, with a little bit of everything
- We are family - we are always family-friendly and flexible, even when it comes to cooking.
- Here, decisions are made within a few minutes, together with you.
- Trust in our people is the secret of our well growing association
The core of NanoWired technologies is the joining of electrical components with Velcro,
which consist of nanometal turf. This metal turf grows in a self-developed
NanoWiring-CUBE, whose software you are to develop further with us. Do you want to be a part of this
Connection to become?
Work areas: Software development
Entry mode: Direct entry
Contract types: Part-time, Full-time
At NanoWired, you feel at home. Among other things, that's why:
- Working far away from stiff conventions: We are on first name terms, move within a family environment and are always up for a joke.
- Professionalism is the key: Our employees have a lot going for them, which is why we focus on professional competence and further training.
- Work-life balance: 30 days' holiday, flexitime and team-building measures.
This is how you embed yourself with us: developing innovative software solutions, every day.
- Analysis: You analyse the process flows of our NanoWiring Cube and create the
corresponding software designs.
- Programming: Then you program the required code.
- Review: Last, but not least, you will evaluate the requirements, designs and
This is what makes you a "NanoWire": Professional experience in development, paired with
Passion for new technologies.
- You are a professional. Especially in the field of Development of Linux-based industrial PCs and the
You are also enthusiastic about electrical engineering.
- Process knowledge and know-how around Bus systems (Ethernet) make your professional
- Nice-to-have: first experience with embedded systems.
- We look forward to a communicative team player with humour, who together with us
wants to grow.
Just send us your CV and a short cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org