Intern / Working student /Bachelor / Master for measurement technology, process automation, process technology
- We are a colourful bunch of extremely competent engineers, with a little bit of everything
- We are family - we are always family-friendly and flexible, even when it comes to cooking.
- Here, decisions are made within a few minutes, together with you.
- Trust in our people is the secret of our well growing association
The core of NanoWired technologies is the joining of electrical components with Velcro,
which consist of nanometal turf. This metal turf grows in a self-developed
NanoWiring-CUBE, whose software you are to develop further with us. Do you want to be a part of this
Connection to become?
Description: We are looking for you as soon as possible for an internship, to gain practical experience as a working student or as a BacheloR/Master to write your thesis with an exciting topic at the Gernsheim location.
Work areas: Measurement technology, Process automation, Process technology
Entry mode: Direct entry
City: Gernsheim, Germany
Contract types: Bachelor, Master, Internship, Working student
- You are enrolled in a technically based degree programme
- Working independently is a matter of course for you
- A lot of curiosity and fun in contributing your ideas with commitment
How to offer:
- Entry into a young dynamic company
- Projects close to the customer
- Individual further training and intensive support
- Career opportunities in a crisis-proof and growing company
We look forward to receiving your application
Just send us your CV and a short cover letter: email@example.com